As far as can be established, St Gluvias parish included the following manors: Cosawes, Penryn Borough, Penryn Foreign (or Forryn) and Roscrow.
Penryn Foreign Manor
- rentals and accounts (with other manors) 1694-8, rentals (with other manors) 1507, 1743, 1746-52, 1766-69, 1771, 1783-84, 1814-21, rent receipt 1836, valuations 1769-1864, survey 1802-3 (ref: Osborne papers DD.GO)
- state of the manor 1638, court leet accounts 1867-74, book of valuation of the Bishop of Exeter (with other manors) 1783 (acc Jan-Mar 1971);
- report on manor and opinion, 1638, 1847 (Penryn borough papers)
- survey 1649 (nineteenth century copy) (ref: DD.RO.6647)
- plans 1786-91, court books, surveys, rentals, accounts etc, 18th-19th century (acc Jul-Sep 1959)
- survey and valuation, 1772, 1803, c.1810 (Whitford papers) in Cornwall Record Office
- court papers 1815, steward's orders 1815, 1822, Receipts, 1805-15 (ref: 382/add/M1-15)
- map of episcopal estates 1842 (ref: 382.add.P42) in Devon Record Office
- plan 1788 (ref: PD225) in the Yorkshire Archaeological Society
- Rental, 1802 in the Royal Institution of Cornwall
Penryn Borough Manor
- rental 16th century, rentals 1639, 1653, 1669, 1677, book of valuation (with other manors of the Bishop of Exeter) 1783 (acc April-June 1967, acc January - March 1971), in Cornwall Record Office.
- account of fines (West Winnington and Portkellis) 1693-1702 (deposited by the Revd C R S Enys of Enys) various papers and rentals chiefly 18th century and later (ref: DD5 Box 15/1) in Cornwall Record Office.
- map of bishops estates 1788 (ref: 382/add/P43) in Devon Record Office
- rentals and other documents relating to the manor c1558-1603 (ref: PRO SC12/6/41) in the Public Record Office