Grammar School of Glasney Collegiate Church
It was founded for the purpose of teaching Latin and/or Greek and was attached to the Glasney Collegiate church. It was refounded some time after the dissolution of Glasney Collegiate church and endowed by Queen Elizabeth. In 1666 it was situated near the Bowling Green. The school came to an end in 1801.
School of Syon Abbey
There was a school established by the English Brigettines of Syon Abbey of which little is know.
Penryn Primary Academy
A present day junior school.
Penryn College was established in 1957 and is a mixed secondary academy.